A contributor to the Daily Sceptic – a medical researcher and lecturer with a PhD – has written to Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss asking them what they’d do in the event of another pandemic. If you’re a member of the Conservative Party, please feel free to adapt the Free Speech Union’s campaigning tool to send a version of this email to the two leadership candidates. Alternatively, just copy and paste the below and email it to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. If by some miracle you get a reply, please email it to us so we can share it with our readers.
Dear Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak,
As a member of the Conservative Party, I have to make a decision between you in the near future.
I should be grateful if you would aid my decision-making by answering the following questions. I don’t require lengthy explanations – I really would prefer simple yes/no answers.
1. If there were another serious pandemic, would you return to the 2011 U.K. Pandemic Preparedness Strategy, which was abandoned for COVID-19? If not, what measures such as masks, social distancing, lockdown, closing schools, or others, would your Government insist were carried out?
2. Given the disappointing results of vaccination against COVID-19 (our own ONS and academic studies show that it does not prevent transmission, does not prevent serious disease, does not prevent deaths) would your Government legislate for:
* Further vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19?
* Mandatory vaccination for this and any future viruses?
* Vaccine passports for travel and entry to public spaces?
3. In the event of a serious resurgence of COVID-19 or the advent of another pandemic, would you continue to be advised by Messrs Ferguson, Whitty and Vallance, or would you investigate alternative approaches such as boosting the immune system and employing early treatment protocols? Just as a reminder, during the Covid pandemic the health advice for anyone who had contracted the virus was to stay at home, take nothing for the illness or its symptoms and go to hospital when breathing deteriorated, at which point the patient was very seriously ill, likely to die and cost the country a great deal of money in hospital costs, not to mention the individual’s own suffering and that of their loved ones. If you have never heard of these alternative approaches, such as those used highly successfully by FLCCC in the U.S., please email me back and I would be delighted to introduce you to the many U.K. doctors and scientists who disagreed with the Government’s response and devised their own effective protocols for prevention and early treatment.
Profanity and abuse will be removed and may lead to a permanent ban.