Welcome to the Weekly Sceptic, episode 63!
- Sunak’s ‘Ri-shuffle’ rocks the Conservative Party as Suella Braverman is out, and, bizarrely, David Cameron is in
- Esther McVey becomes the ‘minister for common sense’
- The Armistice Day march goes much as predicted, as does the gaslighting response from the media and the Left
- Nigel Farage enters the jungle
- Greta Thunberg’s protest gets protested
- Plus the Daily Sceptic’s top stories with Will, and Peak Woke!
To advertise to our large and discerning audience (one million downloads and counting!) drop Toby a line.
- Life Guru AI (email here)
- Thor Holt (WhatsApp: 07906 321593)
- The Wild Goose Chef (07779 658164)
- Busting Anti-Vax Myths
Donate to the Daily Sceptic here.
Listen to Nick’s podcast – The Current Thing – by going here.
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack here.
Help Nick keep both of his podcasts going by buying him a coffee here.
Join the Free Speech Union here.
Sign the October Declaration here.
Produced by Jason Clift
Music by Tinderella