Welcome to the Weekly Sceptic, episode 74!
- Toby has all the gossip from Liz Truss’s ‘PopCon’ event
- A criminal who gamed the asylum system commits a despicable chemical attack, yet Gillian Keegan and others claim this is “not really about asylum”
- MP Mike Freer steps down due to death threats and an arson attack
- Some Premier League clubs are spying on fans for wrongthink in a massive story broken by the Free Speech Union
- Tucker Carlson visits Russia, seemingly to record an interview with Vladimir Putin
- Tony Blair issues his leadership manual, which many take to be a guide for Keir Starmer
- Plus Peak Woke and extra content for our premium subscribers!
Sign up for all the extra content on our new platform, BASED, here.
This week’s sponsor is Thor Holt! (WhatsApp: 07906 321593)
To advertise to our large and discerning audience (1.3 million downloads and counting!) drop Toby a line.
You can subscribe to the premium version of the podcast (audio and video) here.
You can purchase tickets to the Weekly Sceptic Live here.
Donate to the Daily Sceptic here.
Join the Free Speech Union here.
Listen to Nick’s podcast – The Current Thing – here.
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack here.
Help Nick keep both of his podcasts going by buying him a coffee here.
Submit a Subject Access Request to your Premiership club and the Premier League to find out if you’ve been spied on by the Stadium Stasi here.