Welcome to the Weekly Sceptic, episode 56!
- Dame Caroline Dinenage writes a bizarre series of letters attempting to get Russell Brand demonetised, and various firms pull their ads from Rumble
- The ‘real Rishi’ comes out with the PM’s policies on inheritance tax, HS2 and Net Zero
- Whitehall is exposed as somehow even more woke than we all thought
- Football Focus loses a huge number of viewers, but is it due to our changing viewing habits, or simply women?
- Deranged feminists attack Geoff Norcott for daring to suggest that male suicide is a problem
- Pop group Eternal abandon their reunion over their opposing views on the trans issue
- And, of course, Justin Trudeau gives a standing ovation to a literal Nazi
- Plus Dr. Will Jones with the Daily Sceptic’s top stories of the week
All that and the usual shenanigans in Peak Woke.
If you think you’re the person to create our new website, please email us with the subject heading ‘Website’. Thanks!
- Thor Holt (tel: 07906 321593).
To advertise on one of the fastest growing podcasts in the world, drop Nick or Toby a line.
Donate to the Daily Sceptic here.
Listen to Nick’s podcast – The Current Thing – by going here.
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack here.
Be a true legend and buy Nick a coffee here.
Join the Free Speech Union here.
Produced by Jason Clift
Music by Tinderella