Welcome to the Weekly Sceptic, episode 52!
Since that’s a year’s worth of episodes, we thought we’d do an extra-long edition (actually it wasn’t planned, it’s just such a great episode, we got carried away).
- Who won the Republican presidential debates, and was Trump right to do the interview with Tucker Carlson instead?
- Trump breaks the internet with his mugshot
- Nadine Dorries writes a scathing resignation letter to Rishi
- Luis Rubiales continues to defend himself over ‘kiss gate’, while his mother goes on hunger strike
- The BBC edits out all references to a disgraced man being a drag queen, and, in a separate story, Photoshop a white hand, changing it to black
- The Department of Justice goes after Elon Musk
Plus, one of the most appalling yet entertaining editions of Peak Woke on record.
- Thor Holt (tel: 07906 321593; Instagram).
- D.C. Alden (whose books you can buy on Amazon.co.uk here).
To advertise on one of the fastest growing podcasts in the world, drop Nick or Toby a line.
Donate to the Daily Sceptic here.
Join the Free Speech Union here.
Listen to Nick’s podcast – The Current Thing – by going here.
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack here.
Be a true hero and buy Nick a coffee here.
Produced by Jason Clift
Music by Tinderella