Welcome to episode 51 of the Weekly Sceptic.
- The Lionesses lose, but is it just because Rishi and Prince William didn’t show up? Or simply because they’re too white?
- Mason Greenwood will not play for Manchester Utd again, and Nick and Toby unwisely wade into the controversy
- Toby talks about Peter Wilby, who was especially cruel to Toby in the past, and has now been sentenced for possession of child pornography
- Dr Shola manages to make the Lucy Letby case about race, while Sadiq Khan manages to make everything about race
- Graham Linehan’s gig is cancelled TWICE, and he is then ‘ambushed’ by TalkTV
- Trump refuses to debate, and Nick and Toby weigh up Vivek’s chances
- Elon Musk decides to remove the block button from Twitter/X, despite everyone hating the idea
- Logan Paul is humiliated by Dillon Danis over his fiancée’s past
- All this and, of course, Peak Woke!
DC Alden (whose books you can buy on Amazon.co.uk here).
To advertise on one of the fastest growing podcasts in the world, drop Nick or Toby a line.
Donate to the Daily Sceptic here.
Listen to Nick’s podcast – The Current Thing – by going here.
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack here.
Support Nick by buying him a coffee here.
Produced by Jason Clift
Music by Tinderella