Welcome to episode 44 of the Weekly Sceptic, and it’s our longest episode yet! This week:
- Nigel Farage is de-banked by Coutts – and not because he had insufficient funds in his account!
- Bank of England captured by Stonewall. Will it now de-bank the entire country for not being pro-trans enough?
- Sir Jacob Rees-Mogg is investigated by Ofcom for reading the news
- Whose take on the French riots is better? The populist Right or the woke Left?
- Katharine Birbalsingh fights back against Jess Phillips
- Maya Forstater passes Go and collects £100,000
- Caitlin Moran has a cure for the male identity crisis – make them more like women
- In Peak Woke, the boys discuss the RNLI sending white men on a ‘diversity course’, the police not being allowed to wear a badge commemorating fallen comrades on a Pride march and Colonel Dr. Kelvin Wright being forced out of the Army Reserve for defending women’s rights
To advertise on one of the fastest growing podcasts in the world – or if you have a question for Dr. Peterson – drop Nick or Toby a line.
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack.
Sharron Davis book launch.
Produced by Jason Clift
Music by Tinderella