Welcome to episode 43 of the Weekly Sceptic, and it’s a special extended episode! This week:
- Prigozhin mounts a coup against Putin – but is it all misdirection?
- Culture warriors waste no time in exploiting the Titanic submersible tragedy to score cheap political points
- News leaks out that Taylor Swift declined an invitation to appear on Meghan’s Spotify podcast and super-agent Jeremy Zimmer brands her ‘talentless’
- Theresa May attended a ‘socially distanced party’ during lockdown
- Conservative mayoral election candidate Daniel Korski is MeToo’d
- Lewis Schaffer triggers the censors on Headliners by denying Covid exists
- Byline Times gaslights conservatives over cat-girl incident at Rye College
- In Birdwatch, the boys discuss Davina McCall and Judy Murray outing themselves as Terfs and imagine a Disney ride called ‘Terf Island’
- In Peak Woke, Nick puzzles over why ‘knacker’ is a racial slur and Toby rails against the Irish Hate Crime Bill
To advertise on one of the fastest growing podcasts in the world – or if you have a question for Dr. Peterson – drop Nick or Toby a line.
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack.
Sharron Davis book launch.
Produced by Jason Clift
Music by Tinderella