Welcome to episode 39 of the Weekly Sceptic! This week Nick and Toby discuss:
- Phillip Schofield’s very well publicised exit from This Morning
- The strange phenomenon of Mizzy
- Prince Harry’s lack of security (in every sense)
- The catastrophic immigration figures and the future of the Conservative Party
- BBC’s new ‘Verify’ service and its apparent fondness for Satanists
- The boycott of Target by U.S. conservatives
- DeSantis’s disastrous Twitter spaces campaign launch
- And, of course, Peak Woke!
To advertise on one of the fastest growing podcasts in the world – or if you have a question for Dr. Peterson – drop Nick or Toby a line.
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack.
Listen to Nick’s podcast – The Current Thing – by going here.
Produced by Jason Clift
Music by Tinderella