- “Vaccine makers ‘standing ready’ for human bird flu pandemic” – Vaccine makers GSK, Moderna, and CSL Seqirus are developing new human shots, while others such as Sanofi have said they have the capacity to churn out a sizeable number of jabs, reports the Mail.
- “Devastating, horrific – the jab’s true effect on mothers-to-be ” – Sally Beck looks at the evidence on Covid vaccine safety in pregnancy for TCW
- “Purveyors of Hate” – Dr. Robert Malone looks at the problem of defamation, which he has experienced, and what individuals can do about it.
- “Kylan deGhetaldi’s story: Why YouTube removed all his music videos” – A single anti-Covid vaccine video can result in YouTube removing all your content over 16 years and banning you for life, says Steve Kirsch.
- “Billions blown on the great wind farms rip-off” – Wind farms have had a lot of subsidy over the last couple of decades, and the total cost is rising by billions every year, writes Andrew Montford in TCW.
- “U.N. Is A Climate ‘Disinformation Threat Actor’” – If the U.N. and U.S. Government are so committed to censoring disinformation, why are they themselves spreading it, asks Michael Shellenberger.
- “Prince Harry and Meghan back group that accuses parents of ‘gendering’ unborn children” – The Archetypes podcast has a partnership with the Global Boyhood Initiative, which encourages primary school children to question ‘gender norms’, according to the Telegraph.
- “Tory councillor suspended over ‘I don’t want Pride sex flags’ post” – Angela Kilmartin has been suspended from the local Conservative group for 21 days, pending further investigation, reports the Telegraph.
- “Something queer is going on at the headquarters of Oxfam” – Oxfam has given up just stuffing food into the mouths of hungry people worldwide, and is now stuffing its employees’ heads with politically correct nonsense, writes Dr. Roger Watson in the New Conservative.
- “Nicola Sturgeon admits blundering over trans rights meltdown as she dismisses SNP’s woes as ‘growing pains’ in interview on ITV’s Loose Women” – In an interview on ITV’s Loose Women, Nicola Sturgeon said she took responsibility for failing to generate a “rational debate” about her Government’s abortive gender identity overhaul, reports the Mail.
- “Feminist teacher, 57, wins battle to overturn police ‘hate incident’ recorded against her after being accused of ‘transphobia’ over social media posts” – Cathy Kirby from Norwich had police officers contact her after trans activists claimed her posts on Twitter were ‘transphobic’, but she has now had the ‘hate incident’ removed from her record.
- “Peer disinvited from university debating society over support for Ricky Gervais trans joke” – Organisers claimed they were “strong armed” and “bullied” into cancelling the event by the university’s student union, the Telegraph reports.
- “The cultural revolution is devouring sport” – From football to NASCAR, every sport is now a platform for relentless propaganda, says Frank Furedi in Spiked.
If you have any tips for inclusion in the round-up, email us here.
Profanity and abuse will be removed and may lead to a permanent ban.