- “Dr Fauci is still downplaying the lab-leak hypothesis” – The former Chief Medical Advisor gave an evasive interview this weekend, says Peter Franklin in UnHerd.
- “The Covid lie that drove lockdown and the mRNA ‘vaccine’ experiment ” – Would so many have accepted the experimental vaccines so readily if they had known that the science on which they were constructed had a huge lie at its base, asks Neville Hodgkinson in TCW.
- “‘The media failed to do their jobs during lockdown’” – Isabel Oakeshott talks to Spiked‘s Brendan O’Neill about what the Lockdown Files tell us about journalism today.
- “Karl Lauterbach, in substantial reversal, says vaccine injuries are ‘dismaying’, complains of ‘exorbitant’ pharmaceutical profits, calls for vaccine manufacturers to fund an institute for those harmed” – With his popularity in free fall, Germany’s “foremost virus pest”, Health Minister Karl Lauterbach, has given an interview in which he makes some unusual concessions about the vaccines, writes Eugyppius.
- “There Is No Energy Transition, Just Energy Addition” – While renewables claim a larger fraction of a growing pie, fossil fuels are expected to grow faster in absolute terms, writes Leen Weijers in WUWT.
- “Children as young as seven might be ‘mixed berry gender fluid muffins’, Welsh teachers told” – Children as young as seven might be a “mixed berry gender fluid muffin”, teachers have been told in a sex education resource promoted by the Welsh Government, the Telegraph reports.
- “Former star of The Office Rainn Wilson says there’s anti-Christian bias in Hollywood after episode 8 of The Last Of Us has Bible-reading character turn into a ‘horrific villain’” – The Christian is always the baddie, Wilson complained, the Mail reports.
- “Welsh decolonisers target English ‘oppressors’” – The memory of the English as oppressors of the Welsh should be taken into account when statues and monuments are checked for glorifying colonialism and slavery, archaeologists say, according to the Times.
- “The Frank Report LV” – Frank Haviland’s witty take on the week in the New Conservative.
- “Trans surgery ban for children is ‘close to sinful’, says Joe Biden” – Joe Biden has described efforts to block children from transgender medical treatments as “close to sinful” as he hit out at Ron DeSantis’s restrictions in Florida, the Telegraph reports.
- “BBC Sport at war: Huge rift over Linekergate as management are attacked by angry staff in confidential snap poll seen by Sportsmail over lack of leadership in handling of debacle” – Management are not popular at the BBC right now, reports the Mail.
- “Editor of prestigious medical journal the BMJ warns trans children in America are being rushed into sex change surgery ‘without any psychological support’” – Kamran Abbasi said in an editorial in the British Medical Journal that the approach by doctors in the U.S. is “not in line with the strength of the evidence”, reports the Mail.
- “Glenn Greenwald eloquently exposes the fraudulent title of ‘disinformation expert’” – There is no such field of disinformation expertise – it doesn’t exist, and view anyone claiming such a proficiency with extreme suspicion, says Greenwald.
If you have any tips for inclusion in the round-up, email us here.
Profanity and abuse will be removed and may lead to a permanent ban.