- “What do SAGE experts think the next pandemic will be?” – Bird flu, another coronavirus, superbugs or Zika? These are just some of pathogens experts that sat on the Government’s SAGE panel during the Covid crisis say could spark the next pandemic.
- “The BBC conspired in the campaign of fear that kept Britain locked up” – Ministers and the broadcasters treated fighting the virus like a war – justifying the shutdown of all dissent. Janet Daley in the Telegraph says never again.
- “The Conservatives have ceded power to the useless, Leftist permanent establishment” – Sue Gray is not the only top civil servant pursuing a left-wing agenda, argues Dan Hannan in the Telegraph.
- “U.S. military school goes to war over first black leader’s ‘woke’ policies” – Diversity initiatives overseen by Cedric Wins prompt fierce backlash from a group of powerful alumni, according to the Telegraph.
- “Leak reveals how Boris Johnson veered from lockdown sceptic to zealot” – The Lockdown Files: New WhatsApp messages show then Prime Minister repeatedly changed his mind depending on who he had been talking to.
- “PETER HITCHENS: Now we know that leaders lost their heads over Covid” – Could we perhaps start again, with a simple shame test for every parliamentary candidate at the next Election? Anyone who backed the Covid hysteria should be disqualified, says Peter Hitchens in the Mail on Sunday.
- “Matt Hancock’s plan to ‘frighten the pants off everyone’ about Covid” – The Lockdown Files: Leaked WhatsApp messages reveal how Health Secretary hoped to shock public into complying with ever-changing lockdown rules.
- “The dreadful consequences of Matt Hancock’s lockdown scare tactics” – Lockdown Files: Those responsible for ‘Project Fear’ had no idea about the lives of society’s most vulnerable, says hero-of-the-hour Isabel Oakeshott.
- “The journalists condemning Isabel Oakeshott for doing her job didn’t do theirs properly” – Lockdown Files: Julie Hartley-Brewer takes aim at the po-faced commentators condemning Oakeshott for her ‘betrayal’ of Hancock while ignoring the real story.
- “‘Project Fear’ authors discussed when to ‘deploy’ new Covid variant” – Lockdown Files: Matt Hancock’s plan to “frighten the pants off” the public to ensure compliance with lockdown measures exposed in leaked WhatsApp messages.
- “Humanity is doomed if we let woke zealots destroy scientific truth” – Opening up science as a platform for political expression is a dangerous experiment, argues Zoe Strimpel in the Telegraph.
- “Was the Covid theory about a Wuhan lab leak right all along?” – The Sunday Times Insight Team investigates the origins of COVID-19. Better late than never.
- “Sense prevails. We’re giving censors the boot” – The history of publishing is littered with books that were rejected by dozens of editors but went on to sell like gangbusters, and now another has joined the ranks, says Hadley Freeman.
- “YouGov poll reveals public still thinks Government didn’t lock down hard enough” – An astonishing poll from YouGov reveals that 37% of the public thought the Government’s Covid restrictions were “not strict enough”, climbing to 54% among Labour voters.
If you have any tips for inclusion in the round-up, email us here.
Profanity and abuse will be removed and may lead to a permanent ban.