- “Covid and the Three Tests of Compliance” – Lockdowns, masks, and vaccine mandates were the great Covid compliance tests, writes Jeffrey A. Tucker in Brownstone.
- “The lethal cost of lockdowns” – Britain’s high excess deaths show us why shutting down society was a fatal mistake, writes David Livermore in Spiked.
- “Record Cold in New England, As Natural Gas Comes to The Rescue Again” – The fossil fuels that Joe Biden has promised to eliminate from the grid by 2035 supplied 65% of New England’s electricity at 8.00pm on Friday night, according to WUWT.
- “The Left’s Climate Imperialism” – A prominent form of modern slavery is climate imperialism, or eco-colonialism, wherein restrictive energy policies conceived and promoted by politicians in Western economies are forced on some of the world’s poorest, writes WUWT.
- “Sorry, Nicola Sturgeon, but we’re all ‘Terfs’ now” – Trans extremists can’t blame opposition to their policies just on gender-critical feminists, says Zoe Strimpel in the Telegraph.
- “Hundreds of women’s rights activists rally in Let Women Speak event” – Kellie-Jay Keen has attacked the Scottish Government over the case of transgender prisoner Adam Graham, AKA ‘Isla Bryson’, at a rally organised by Standing for Women, the Mail reports.
- “Nicola Sturgeon’s approval rating plunges in wake of trans row” – A new poll suggests both Sturgeon and the SNP are haemorrhaging support due to the latter’s indefensible positions on the trans debate, the Telegraph reports.
- “Proposed ban on importing fur and foie gras will be dropped” – Environment Secretary Therese Coffey claims that although animal welfare is important, the Government need to consider their priorities, the Mail reports.
- “BBC journalist says her family will pay slavery reparations” – BBC journalist Laura Trevelyan says her family is apologising “for the role our ancestors played in enslavement” on the Caribbean island of Grenada, the Telegraph reports.
- “Free societies can’t survive the elevation of feelings into facts” – It would be dangerous to conclude from the implosion of Sturgeon’s trans policy that the woke edifice itself is about to crumble, writes Janet Daley in the Telegraph.
- “Trussonomics is slowly winning the argument” – Events are gradually showing that Liz Truss was right along, writes Matthew Lynn in the Spectator.
- “If the Tory party refuses to accept reality, it faces years in opposition” – While its opponents have indulged in ideology and factionalism, the historical success of the Conservative Party has always rested on its longstanding membership of the reality-based community, says Nick Timothy in the Telegraph.
- “Ron DeSantis is the future of conservatism” – The blob will continue to spread the woke gospel in schools and universities until the Tories put a stop to it, writes Eric Kaufman in the Telegraph.
- “According to ChatGPT, no race has any flaws besides white people” – Turns out ChatGPT is more woke than a Portland gender studies student.
If you have any tips for inclusion in the round-up, email us here.
Profanity and abuse will be removed and may lead to a permanent ban.