- “NHS staff to join William and Harry accompanying Queen’s casket” – The Mail reports that Harry and William are to walk together with NHS staff at the Queen’s funeral procession. Does that mean the rest of us have to bang our pots and pans?
- “WHO boss: ‘End for Covid is in sight’ as deaths hit lowest on record” – The world has never been in a better position to “stop COVID-19” but this means it is “worst time” to give up the fight, the World Health Organisation has said, according to the Mail. That’s right, the public health bureaucrats still think they can control the virus.
- “Europe’s hospitals face collapse within 10 years” – The WHO warns that 40% of doctors are close to retirement age in one-third of the continent’s countries, reports the Telegraph.
- “Politico: How Bill Gates Took Over the Covid Pandemic” – Igor Chudov spots that a new Politico exposé of the key role of Bill Gates in spearheading the international Covid response diplomatically took the billionaire’s name out of its heading shortly after publication. It does seem to have put it back now though.
- “Every day there is more evidence that the SARS-2 outbreak began months before the earliest documented Wuhan infections. Why does nobody care?” – Eugyppius offers brief remarks on a study from Lombardy, which finds conclusive evidence of SARS-2 infection in a patient sample from September 12th 2019.
- “(Not so) ‘Safe and Effective’” – Dr. Robert Malone’s round-up of recent studies and developments with the Covid vaccines.
- “Dr. Ashish Jha should be fired” – Steve Kirsch has caught the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator peddling more vaccine myths as he tells people to get their next booster as “you don’t want to be that person who gives it to your grandma”.
- “King Charles’s Climate Change Concordat with Macron” – On a call yesterday to Emmanuel Macron, the French President committed to working with Charles to deal with common challenges, “starting with the protection of the climate and the planet“, reports Guido Fawkes.
- “EU Cuts Green Energy Subsidies for ‘Environmentally Destructive’ Tree Burning” – Eric Worrall in WUWT says that European greens have apparently noticed that chopping down forests causes environmental harm.
- “Rescued 66,000 Sheets of Real U.K. Rainfall Observations Refute Alarmist Claims of More Drought” – Pierre Gosselin in WUWT writes that newly retrieved data going back to 1836 and before reveal that the driest year on record was 1855, and contrary to the alarmist narrative of rising droughts the trend has been wetter, not drier.
- “Don’t just do something, stand there!” – Tom Forrester-Paton on Harrumpf says it must be inevitable that the attitudes and opinions for which Prince Charles was known will be imputed to the King he has become.
- “’I’m mortified by the hideous and historically inaccurate claims’: Nigerian academic slams Carnegie Mellon professor for saying Queen ignited Nigerian Civil War – calling it ‘propaganda and pseudo-history’” – Reno Omokri, a Nigerian author and priest, wrote in an op-ed that Ujo Anya must not understand Nigerian history, nor the role the Queen played in British Government.
- “Liz Truss should scrap the sugar tax” – Christopher Snowden in the Spectator says while he could give philosophical reasons why the Government shouldn’t be meddling with the food market in this way and an economics explanation to show why such interventions are counter-productive, the simple fact is that the policies haven’t worked.
- “The Left needs to rediscover its fervour for free speech” – Expressing ideas without being censored, prosecuted or restrained is a vital component of a functioning democracy, says the FT.
- “Scotland’s Tavistock must fall” – Julie Bindel in UnHerd says the Sandyford is failing vulnerable women – though adopting the terminology of woke cancel culture seems unwise.
- “Stonewall’s cop coup backfires” – Malcolm Clark in the Critic says the organisation has betrayed its own ideals.
- “Trans ideology is unravelling before our eyes” – Jo Bartosch in Spiked reports on the ongoing Mermaids court case and says the activist organisation’s mad ideas about gender cannot withstand even the slightest scrutiny.
If you have any tips for inclusion in the round-up, email us here.
Profanity and abuse will be removed and may lead to a permanent ban.