Welcome to the Weekly Sceptic, episode 64!
- Elon Musk is boycotted by major brands after accusations of antisemitism, and goes on the offensive by launching a lawsuit against Media Matters
- Labour front benchers resign after the so-called ceasefire vote
- Teachers are self-censoring after the Batley Grammar School incident
- Libertarian Javier Milei is elected Argentina’s new President
- Nigel Farage eats ze bugs and gets in ze arguments about Brexit in I’m a Celeb
- Plus the Daily Sceptic’s top stories with Will, and Peak Woke!
To advertise to our large and discerning audience (one million downloads and counting!) drop Toby a line.
- Life Guru AI (email here)
- The Stack Assistant
- The Wild Goose Chef (07779 658164)
- Ghillie Wakes Up (email here to obtain a copy)
Donate to the Daily Sceptic here.
Listen to Nick’s podcast – The Current Thing – by going here.
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack here.
Help Nick keep both of his podcasts going by buying him a coffee here.
Join the Free Speech Union here.
Produced by Jason Clift
Music by Tinderella