May 2022 - Health S...

Notifications
Clear all

May 2022 - Health Secretary speaks to Kay Burley about the latest round of covid mandates

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@coronanationstreet)

Health Secretary Sajab Covid, following his name change certificate presented to him by the Fauci-Gates Centre For Medical Apartheid, to honour of the huge benefit and opportunities gratefully derived from the virus and the incredible sacrifices made by politicians the world over in response to it, speaks to Kay Burley about the latest round of covid jab mandates:

Covid: "of course I don't want to see anyone to lose their job, but it is 100% reasonable to make sure people serving drinks and food in pubs and restaurants are fully up to date with their 10th booster. I mean, do you not want to know that the person pulling a pint ot serving you a glass of wine is fully vaccinated. It is simply not good enough to say that the 9th booster is sufficient.

Burley: "the data show that most people now have natural immu."

Covid: "that is simply not true and under the latest renewal and amendment of the emergency laws to say so is actually criminal misinformation which should be prosecuted"

Burley: "..if I can finish... fully vaccinated people can also pass on the virus just as those unvacinated...surely the focus then should be on testing to ensure..."

Covid: "...no the focus should be on ensuring everyone is fully vaccinated and we will of course be reviewing the definition of what that means in the next months to ensure the most vulnerable in our society are fully protected from the unvaccinated"

Burley: "..but Minister.."

Covid: "we have of course our next meeting of the new Vax20 countries and on the agenda will be how we can stop climate change by ensuring the definition of fully vaccinated will be updated regularly to  reflect the critical emergency the planet is in. We are also immediately and permanently revoking the driving licences of all those who have not been vaccinated at all. It is entirely reasonable...I mean do you not want to know that every person in cars passing by on the other side of the road is fully vaccinated...of course it is REASONABLE.."

Share:
May 2024
M T W T F S S
Free Speech Union

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Please note: To be able to comment on our articles you'll need to be a registered donor

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.