Notifications
Clear all

99% of 2021 deaths within the UK from unvaccinated

17 Posts
9 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@mmmminhemel)

Just heard this been touted on talkradio as a reason why everyone should get jabbed. I cannot believe this is true but does anyone have the facts behind this please?

16 Replies
1 Reply
(@halfhearted)

Posted by: @mmmminhemel

Just heard this been touted on talkradio as a reason why everyone should get jabbed. I cannot believe this is true but does anyone have the facts behind this please?

You haven't given us enough information to get a sensible reply. Where did TALKradio get this data? Which dataset are they referring to? Who collected this data & released it? The ONS figures for COVID deaths make ZERO reference to the vaccination status of the deceased, at least, I couldn't find any reference to this data from medical records in the statistics. The deceased, or maybe their relatives, would have to consent to have data about their vaccination status released to those carrying out research. This is possible of course but it would mean specific peer reviewed research had been carried on this topic in the last few months. It certainly isn't in any official data that I could find from the NHS or the ONS.

(@timbo)

2021s a spurious cut off point. Because the vast majority of deaths were in the early months before most people were vaccinated so obviously a much higher proportion of deaths will be among the unvaccinated.

A better comparison would be percentage of deaths since 50% or so of people had been vaccinated. 

But then you should also be factoring in factors such as age and comorbitites. 

All in all its a very spurious claim and another example of manipulating statistics to fit a narrative.

(@coronanationstreet)

If you look at the annual ONS figures, year on year, you'll find the vast majority of people die in the winter. Most of them are elderly.

Any discussion now about deaths is irrelevant, except excess deaths over the usual ONS average and then look at the causes of those deaths.

By the way, any current discussion about jabbed/unjabbed deaths must note that the unjabbed death figure includes those who die within 14 days of being jabbed, as they are deemed to be unjabbed for that period.

Referring back to the above, it also includes the expected vast numbers of elderly/ill people who died last winter (as expected) before they were double jabbed (most were not double jabbed until March/April, after the usual death season) in which case they are also counted in the unjabbed figure.

(@jane-g)
Reputable Member

It seems to be the gospel according to HMG and in particular, Grant Shapps. Twice I have heard him spout this figure and it is never challenged. Virtually every article in DS refutes this and Alex Berenson gave very detailed explanation of UK up-to-date data of vaxxed/unvaxxed in his Joe Rogan interview.

I think timbo has the answer; much of the bolleaux we are fed comes from pre-July figures when fewer people had been jabbed. DS highlighted this a couple of weeks ago but Shapps doesn't seem to have received the memo, or at least, it suits his purpose to disregard it.

2 Replies
(@ewloe)

Posted by: @jane-g

Shapps doesn't seem to have received the memo, or at least, it suits his purpose to disregard it.

well like everybody else schapps would like  like an easy way out of the overpopulation problem.The virus has only put  the light of the overpopulation problem. if it had not come to light now, it woulds have done later, due to the exponential growth of meaningless human organisms, so it's a permanent fixture from now on due, in large part to unrestrained and thoughtless  consumption and procreation, a couple of heavy nuclear wars and a prolonged drought or famine or flood   would reset the scales, I just do not want to be here at the time...

(@jane-g)

Reputable Member

@ewloe 

What a sociopathic outlook!

I'm not sure why you are speaking of overpopulation; that is not the topic under discussion.

Perhaps you are on the wrong thread? Easy mistake for you to make when you are overworked - I've suggested before that you take a break, because you do appear to be overdoing the keyboard warrior thing.

(@halfhearted)
Posted by: @mmmminhemel

You haven't given us enough information to get a sensible reply. Where did TALKradio get this data? Which dataset are they referring to? Who collected this data & released it? The ONS figures for COVID deaths make ZERO reference to the vaccination status of the deceased, at least, I couldn't find any reference to this data from medical records in the statistics. The deceased, or maybe their relatives, would have to consent to have data about their vaccination status released to those carrying out research. This is possible of course but it would mean specific peer reviewed research had been carried on this topic in the last few months. It certainly isn't in any official data that I could find from the NHS or the ONS.

Addendum - Having posted that I found the ONS stats for Covid related death by vaccination status.

This is the data that TALKradio are basing their statement on.

2 Replies
(@jane-g)

Reputable Member

@halfhearted 

It wasn't talkradio that made the statement, it was someone being interviewed on talkradio who made the assertion.

(@halfhearted)

@jane-g 

OK. I misunderstood the OP's reference to TALKradio. This is where the caller got the data on COVID related deaths and vaccination status -

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand2july2021

Page 1 / 2
Share:
April 2024
M T W T F S S
Free Speech Union

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Please note: To be able to comment on our articles you'll need to be a registered donor

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.