27 March 2021  /  Updated 17 July 2021
Flu jab 2021

Notifications
Clear all

Flu jab 2021

Page 3 / 3

Nobody
(@nobody)

Before this pandemic I could not care less about any kind of vaccines or medical interventions, I was thoroughly agnostic, did not care, did not have any interest in any of it.  I was aware of some of the interesting analyses produced by the anti-vaccination people and thought that what they were saying sounded cogent but I did not care, it was just irrelevant to me.  Now, I think it is a good idea to avoid any vaccines.  Even if you believe it is all mis-information, etc. is it worth the risk?  I read that they using the same toxins across all the new generation of vaccines.  I think you are better to bolster your natural immunity with the recommended nutraceuticals and then deal with any particular illnesses via face-to-face care.  The pandemic has convinced me that pharmaceuticals corporations are not trustworthy, beneficent agents and I think your medical choices are best made by someone who has your health and well-being at heart: you.  We cannot know what is true and false, we cannot know what is misinformation and what is accurate without scientific education and laboratory facilities so, I think it is safer to try to create a social cell of people you know are trustworthy.  This has, after all, been an institutionally created crisis mis-managed at every turn and pharmaceuticals products are the centre-stone of whatever is occurring, that means that pharmaceuticals corporations are key institutional agents.  Given such circumstances, I think it best to avoid vaccines.  Those are my considerations for what they are worth.

2 Replies
CoronanationStreet
(@coronanationstreet)

@nobody A pertinent point. Like you I was agnostic and totally disinterested in any medical treatment, product or device unless it was strictly necessary despite having contributed more than handsomely to the NHS over the years.

Now, such agnosticism is deemed to be "anti". 

It's a disgraceful contortion of the general view of the majority have of the role of medical interventions in the UK. I always self-treated as absolutely as far as I could to save any burden on the NHS as they were dealing with more needy people than I.

Now my (a) human rights are at risk, as well as (b) my health should I suffer an adverse to not one but two injections I don't need in order to regain (a). 

A disgraceful contortion. 

Star
 Star
(@star)

@nobody - Good post, but be careful with that concept of "mismanagement". Big Pharma, others who influence the government, and indeed others who operate high up inside the (real) government, know what they're doing more than they let on.

Jane G
Topic starter
(@jane-g)

Inclined to concur with the last few posts.

Knowing what I now know about some of the manufacturers of these things and the cynical way they sometimes fabricate the results of trials I feel loathe to take the snake oil.

No flu jab for me. My MP deigned to reply to me yesterday and reminded me that no jab is compulsory in this country.

(It dam' well is if you want to keep a job as a Carer, apparently; maybe I should remind him...)

He gave me the old guff about how they are saving lives and it's our responsibility to take the vaccine to protect ourselves and those around us. Head: desk. No possibility of any support from that quarter.

Look after yourselves, folks; I think we all know by now how to do it.

Splattt
(@splattt)

Ive had exactly 2 injections in my adult life.  Both AstraZenica.

Injections i had no medical need or benefit from at all which had a non zero chance of permanently negatively affecting my health.

Im angry about it but realistically had no choice as without them i wouldnt be able to work or enjoy anything i did pre 2020 ever again.

I not have zero respect or trust in public health bodies whereas previously i had huge respect for them.

Nobody
(@nobody)

"I not have zero respect or trust in public health bodies whereas previously i had huge respect for them."

Yes, it has made evident the nature of the state as a coercive entity that serves particular class groups.  The global political institutional apparatus is, now, clearly, merely a conduit for the imposition of complex corporate strategies.  One of the American senators who is part of the Biden administration, when pushed, said something like "there will not be any way back because the corporations have established the frameworks..." something of this nature, I forget, but it was a very interesting admittance that the elite, who are instituting this, realise they are steering human societies to irreversible changes.  What can we do?

We are reduced to non-participation.  The literature on non-voting is interesting in this regard in that non-voting is often construed as "apolitical", whereas, it is a deeply political phenomena: the most dispossessed are often reduced, by their powerlessness and insignificance, to negative choices, and that is how most are now.  All we can do is refuse the vaccines and refuse to go along but it will make life difficult.

Page 3 / 3
Share: