How do you approach...

Notifications
Clear all

How do you approaching life to prepare for what may come in 2022?

25 Posts
6 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter
(@coronaandthewhale)

The scamdemic has opened our eyes in a significant way to how the world operates and the society we find ourselves in, the flaws of human nature, and the worrying outlook for what might come in the future. 

As we know, many of the "conspiracy theories" have come true, and it looks will continue to do so, with this in mind, how should we be preparing ourselves right now, and how we can make the most of our higher awareness to benefit ourselves?

For me personally, I live in a countries where vaccine mandates will be implemented very soon. I have also heard alot about the economy, the high levels of inflation, the money printing and what this might entail for our future net worth. Add to this the further dystopian influences on society such as climate change hysteria.

I feel quite lost and hesitant in what I should be doing, I was considering to halve my working hours as I don't see the need for a greater income if the economy and value of said income will ultimately heavily decline, also to experience life and pursue my passions and make the most of my time outside a 9-5 desk job, also more compelling given the potential negative health impact of taking the experimental injection.

The world we live in today shows that anything can happen, and with this perspective I feel that a more significant change to approaching life should be taken, different to that of the average citizen, given our awareness of significant societal issues is more developed. However saying this, I always have a bit of doubt in my mind and lack of confidence to act on my convictions, what if I am wrong, what if things improve, but saying this I am quite pessimistic of the future. 

We all find ourselves in different scenarios, and this is a very open broad topic, but any perspective or advice you would like to share with others on how you are approaching life, I think would be nice for us to discuss here. 

24 Replies
8 Replies
lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Posted by: @coronaandthewhale

many of the "conspiracy theories" have come true,

did they really?

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Tthe "conspiracy theories" have come true,

was graphene oxford ever found in vaccines?

did you become magnetic?

did you notice mass genocide through vaccination?

were the 5G mobile networks causing outbreaks of COVID-19?

(@dan_t777)

- was graphene oxford ever found in vaccines?

Yes

- did you become magnetic?

There was observations of this at the injection site but I have yet to see a study. 

- did you notice mass genocide through vaccination?

Yes. Check excess deaths in highly vaccinated countries 2020 vs 2021. Check were the significant spikes are when vaccine programmes started in each country. Correlation does not equal causation but causation does lead to correlation. 

were the 5G mobile networks causing outbreaks of COVID-19?

- There is 144 time peer reviewed research paper and several others observing a legitimate connection between the two, not to mention large industries (like the airline industry) writing to governments informing them of their observations and safety concerns. 

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Posted by: @dan_t777

- was graphene oxford ever found in vaccines?

Yes

- did you become magnetic?

There was observations of this at the injection site but I have yet to see a study. 

- did you notice mass genocide through vaccination?

Yes. Check excess deaths in highly vaccinated countries 2020 vs 2021. Check were the significant spikes are when vaccine programmes started in each country. Correlation does not equal causation but causation does lead to correlation. 

were the 5G mobile networks causing outbreaks of COVID-19?

- There is 144 time peer reviewed research paper and several others observing a legitimate connection between the two, not to mention large industries (like the airline industry) writing to governments informing them of their observations and safety concerns. 

I can see you absorbed the misinformation readily.

(@stop-believing-start-thinking)

@lordsnooty 

There is an exceptionally high level of correlation between stupidity and tendency to seek and absorb misinformation.

7% of americans still believe in the QAnon nonsense.

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Posted by: @rational

@lordsnooty 

There is an exceptionally high level of correlation between stupidity and tendency to seek and absorb misinformation.

7% of americans still believe in the QAnon nonsense.

There is a very strong mainstream narrative for this site, which is closely  link to e.g. the QAnon nonsense. . A great many foolish people subscribe to  many of the infinitely deep, ever expanding,elaborate fractal pattern of nested theories and ideas,which is still growing, but here's a summary of it:

possibly  True Ideas

• honest plain lockdown scepticism (i.e. lockdowns just do not work very well.)

• choose random compounds e.g. hcq, ivermectin as deliberately ignored miracle cure.

Probably whacky or exaggerated ideas

• proclaim some random scientist(Carl Heneghan/ Mike Yeadon ) as new messiahs

• blame the whole crisis on a covid casedemic

• insist vast majority of cases are fake

• insist vast majority of covid deaths are due to something else

• adopt the anti-vaxx theory

• first insist vaccines are useless

• then insist vaccines are lethal

• discover vaccine messes with your hair!

• pretend vaccine ruins your ovaries and bone marrow

• add Canadian Dr. Edward Mills, the TOGETHER Trial to the axis of evil against ivermectin.

• add Pierre Kory, Tess Lawrie and Andrew Hill to the ever-growing list of new messiahs.

Totally CRACKPOT IDEAS

• insist vaccine is a plan to enslave the world, by Bill Gates, George Soros, it is a Ernst Stavro Blofeld plot to achieve world supremacy or genocide by injection.

• decide that care homes are a modern version of Dachau/Auschwitz and that Matt Hancock is today's Adolf Eichmann, with Boris Johnson the new Fuhrer !

• denounce remaining plain lockdown sceptics as traitors unless they sign up to the deep conspiracy theory.

• suspect SAGE of genocide!

• add Oxford University to the axis of evil conspiracy against ivermectin

• tell sceptics the vaccines contain Graphene-Oxide which makes your skin so Magnetic, it can be used to kill you in an act of mass genocide.

(@jane-g)

Reputable Member

@lordsnooty 

I doubt anyone proclaims Heneghan/Yeadon/Lawrie/Kory et al as 'messiahs'; just reasonable people, unreasonably sidelined in order to maintain the illusion of a scientific consensus.

The other things you itemise such as likening to QAnon - really? There's nothing wrong with tossing a few thoughts about if only to test their validity - but don't dismiss ALL 'conspiracy theories' because quite a few have come to pass. Your other drivel refers in significant part to the vaccines. If you've taken them then that's your look-out; hope it keeps fine for you, but your opinion of those of us remaining clear of drugs is a matter of supreme indifference to me, at least. 

I've heard of strange people whose motivation to get up in the morning is to take a swipe at others from the safety of their keyboard - you sound like one such; it seems a pretty useless pastime but if it stops you bothering people in real life then knock yourself out. 

(Do you honestly believe that Oxford University can't obtain a supply of Ivermectin for their trial? It's the most pathetic thing I've heard, and it's a crowded field.)

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Posted by: @jane-g

@lordsnooty 

(Do you honestly believe that Oxford University can't obtain a supply of Ivermectin for their trial? It's the most pathetic thing I've heard, and it's a crowded field.)

no, somebody there is at it. for sure, you are a sad and foolish person, to take personal shots at me. no wonder you are confused.

(@dan_t777)

Taking steps to address what may be on the horizon is sensible and will help you gain a degree of control over any anxiety you may have, which is natural. 

First step, move your money into a local bank, public bank or credit union. Move it out of the hands of a private bank.

Reduce your exposure to debt and anything attached to an interest rate. Secure low fixed interest rates for as long as possible. 

If possible, open a shares trading account (DE GIRO is easy to use) and consider putting any spare money into physical gold and silver shares (which traditionally hold their value). You can consider crypto currency but the only one that seems to be stable in the long term is Monero. 

Reduce your exposure to food inflation through buying seeds and growing your own food and vegetables as much as possible. You can also buy extra food (tins  /rice and pasta) at todays prices ahead of coming price hikes. 

Consider your form of transport. Having a bicycle can be useful plan B. 

Buy DIY books and a decent tool set and learn the basics of home maintenance. Practical skills will always be useful. 

These are measures you can take that, should the worse not happen, will only stand you in good stead and not disadvantage you in any way. Should the worst happen, you've mitigated as best you can. 

For more info, prepping websites are useful and can point you on the right direction with preparing for different scenarios. 

8 Replies
(@coronaandthewhale)

@dan_t777 A lot of good advice here, thank you!

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

@dan_t777 A lot of good advice here, thank you!

you are quite welcome. There are a lot of thick people here, who invent ideas without really thinking them through.  They readily absorb misinformation...

Taking steps to address what may be on the horizon is sensible and will help you gain a degree of control over any anxiety you may have, which is natural. 

First step, move your money into a local bank, public bank or credit union. Move it out of the hands of a private bank.

Reduce your exposure to debt and anything attached to an interest rate. Secure low fixed interest rates for as long as possible. 

If possible, open a shares trading account (DE GIRO is easy to use) and consider putting any spare money into physical gold and silver shares (which traditionally hold their value). You can consider crypto currency but the only one that seems to be stable in the long term is Monero. 

Reduce your exposure to food inflation through buying seeds and growing your own food and vegetables as much as possible. You can also buy extra food (tins  /rice and pasta) at todays prices ahead of coming price hikes. 

Consider your form of transport. Having a bicycle can be useful plan B. 

Buy DIY books and a decent tool set and learn the basics of home maintenance. Practical skills will always be useful. 

These are measures you can take that, should the worse not happen, will only stand you in good stead and not disadvantage you in any way. Should the worst happen, you've mitigated as best you can. 

For more info, prepping websites are useful and can point you on the right direction with preparing for different scenarios. 

Do you know there is a government protection for bank deposits?

Why would you convert cash to a private crypto currency guaranteed by nobody?

What shares will you buy?

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Why would you convert cash to a private crypto currency guaranteed by nobody?

What shares will you buy?

There is nothing private about bitcoin, except the ownership of the coins.

The whole idea of bitcoin is that it is securely unrelated to any government.The scheme operates publically, in full view of everybody. There are no private elements.It is completely guaranteed by the laws of nature i.e. mathematics and prime numbers, unless you can find a way to factor a large number more efficiently than others, do not try, you cannot, that is the pursuit of bitcoin miners.

For shares, most shares in the Pandemic have done well, after the initial plunge in April 2020.

1642428291-shares.png
(@ultravaxxed)

@lordsnooty Yes, of course, bitcoin is flawless except for the fact that it is tied to dollar as everything is tied to dollars these days. It is probably a great mathematical idea, an interesting law of nature but in capitalist economy big companies buy lots of pc parts and build mining centers to profit from transactions done between users of bitcoin. And El Salvador is sold to the owners of bitcoin. A whole country is holding on to some currency owned by someone else who doesn't have any interest of helping people from El Salvador with anything. Guess who you're buying from and who you're letting benefit from it now?

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Posted by: @ultravaxxed

@lordsnooty Yes, of course, It is probably a great mathematical idea, 

Why would I care to comment? It is merely what it is.

Guess who you're buying from and who you're letting benefit from it now?

How would it  profit me to guess that ? Here , as I am, on a mountain in north Wales? It would help if you explained what you are talking about.

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Posted by: @ultravaxxed

@lordsnooty A whole country is holding on to some currency owned by someone else 

I would be interested to learn who you think owns bitcoin, other than people who own the actual coins, which is a very diverse set of people? what are you saying exactly, did you think some owns the idea of bitcoin, as, in a funny sort of way, the Queen owns the idea of Sterling? One cannot mint a bitcoin, all bitcoins were minted at the inception, by way of probability. Many  numbers you might randomly select  have  a chance of being a bitcoin, but very few actually turn out to be bitcoins.

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Do you know there is a government protection for bank deposits?

What makes you think a government could guarantee scarcity? for value depends on scarcity. when it came down to it, the govt. abandoned scarcity of cash by printing endless amounts   of it, destroying all cash savings.

Bitcoin's scarcity depends exactly on the scarcity of large prime numbers, a universal constant  that  applies everywhere in the known and unknown universe. No govt. on earth could ever hope to complete with that level of certainty.

You seem to have not noticed the recent 40% fall in the value of bitcoin, since a peak in November.

Investing in such currencies is purely a speculative play, for items that have value if the market says so. Volatility is guaranteed.

Investing in shares is a good thing if you can leave your money invested and understand the markets sectors. If you are prone to panic when markets fall (and they will), it is not for you. 

6 Replies
lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

You seem to have not noticed the recent 40% fall in the value of bitcoin, since a peak in November.

you are correct, I never  watch the value of one thing against the other except for holdings in my own portfolio.

Investing in such currencies is purely a speculative play, for items that have value if the market says so. Volatility is guaranteed.

Is is volatility a good thing or a bad thing? In truth it is neither.  Your observation means all my cash is more valuable versus bitcoin.... so your comment is banal to me would you care to make it less banal?

Investing in shares is a good thing if you can leave your money invested and understand the markets sectors. If you are prone to panic when markets fall (and they will), it is not for you. 

If you invest in shares and the value falls, how is it better to wait longer? You might make some money if you can find such simple rules that work. but what is your point?

Posted by: @lordsnooty

If you invest in shares and the value falls, how is it better to wait longer? You might make some money if you can find such simple rules that work. but what is your point?

If you sell after a fall, you crystalise your loss.

If you have confidence in a recovery, wait until it recovers.

If you have real confidence, buy some more at the low prices.

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Posted by: @lordsnooty

If you have confidence in a recovery, wait until it recovers.

If you have real confidence, buy some more at the low prices.

your tips are banal verging on useless.

@lordsnooty 

What is it that you don't understand?

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

@lordsnooty 

What is it that you don't understand?

I don't understand how you would imagine a  government protection for bank deposits, works against inflation.

lordsnooty
(@lordsnooty)

Only if you use crystals as a unit of exchange.

Share:
April 2024
M T W T F S S
Free Speech Union

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Please note: To be able to comment on our articles you'll need to be a registered donor

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.